APPLY NOW: KZN Health Vacancies
Every year, the KZN sectors and government agencies open up applications for jobs to be submitted.
The contents of this Circular Minute must be brought to the notice of all eligible employees on the establishment of all Institutions.
It must be ensured that all employees who meet the requirements of the post/s are made aware of this circular minute even if they are absent from their normal places of work.
Directions to Applicants / Candidates:
1. The following documents must be submitted:-
(a) Application for Employment Form (Form Z.83), which is obtainable at any Government Department OR from the website – www.kznhealth.gov.za.
(b) Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of identity document, highest educational qualifications and professional registration certificates – not copies of certified copies.
2. The Reference Number must be indicated in the column provided on the form Z.83. 3.
Persons with disabilities should feel free to apply for the post.
(a) Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants. Faxed and e-mailed applications will NOT be accepted.
(b) The appointments are subject to positive outcomes obtained from the State Security Agency (SSA) to the following checks (security clearance (vetting), criminal clearance, credit records, citizenship), verification of Educational Qualifications by SAQA, verification of previous experience from Employers and verification from the Company Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
NB: APPLICATIONS FOR THE VACANCY IN THIS ADVERTISEMENT ARE INVITED FROM HEAD OFFICE IN-SERVICE EMPLOYEES INCLUDE ALL CATEGORIES OF EMPLOYEES WHO ARE APPOINTED ON PERSONNEL WHICH REMUNERATION IS BEING PAID AS SALARY OR STIPEND.
4. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within 3 months after the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
5. Applicants in possession of a foreign qualification must attach an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) to their applications. Non- RSA Citizens/Permanent Residents/ Work Permit holders must submit documentary proof together with their applications.
6. All employees in the Public Service that are presently on the same salary level but on a notch/package above the minimum of the advertised post are free to apply.
Currently KZN Health Sector is recruiting and below are the available vacancies.
Click Here to see Available Health Vacancies at KZN