Department of Health Vacancies – Apply Online
The Department of Health is centered around the achievement and upkeep of tolerable assortment and incentive in work, especially in respect of race and color.
The specific reference number of the post must be referred to; powerlessness to pursue these headings will avoid applications from being readied.
Available Dept of Health Vacancies
- Professional nurse specialty- Grade 1 (advanced midwife)
- Clinical nurse practitioner (Cholera trainer: coordinator)
- Pharmacist’s assistant : St Andrews Hospital
- Pharmacists assistant : Port Shepstone Hospital – Assisi Clinic
- Pharmacist’s assistant : Murchison Hospital – Thembalesizwe Clinic
- Pharmacist’s assistant : GJ Crookes Hospital – Umzinto Clinic
- Pharmacist’s assistant : Gamalakhe
- Operational manager: PHC supervisor
These positions are not open to recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.
- MSc (Med)/ M.Pharm/ Pharm D/ Bsc degree in Health-related fields is essential
- 2-5 years’ experience in the implementation of antimicrobial stewardship and clinical pharmacy services
- Relevant clinical knowledge and experience in the critical outputs
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council (for Pharmacist)
- Understanding of pharmacy and related healthcare industry, legislation, regulation and challenges
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Computer proficiency (MS office)
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Motivating and developing people
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Action orientation
Please Note: Due to the numerous number applications we receive, applications take time to be processed.