Farm Ability Job Vacancy for Personal Assistant
You will become the right-hand person for the Managing Director, assisting with his calendar, answering phone calls, coordinate meetings, replying on emails, ensuring tasks are completed on time and facilitate company-wide initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated, and willing and able to work autonomously.
- The personal assistant will help ensure that all staff in the group of companies meet deadlines.
- Travel coordination – (domestic & international) by booking, supporting and changing travel schedules as necessary (visas included).
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- General office support
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Assist with personal administration
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of PA experience supporting executives
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Proven record of excellent written (email, proposals and research) and verbal communication skills
- Tried ability and experience with daily schedules, travel, task management
- Creative problem solver who feels there is no sticky situation that you can’t independently find and implement a solution
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- World-class level of work ethic and grit
- A positive attitude
This is a full-time position with a three-month probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,000.00 to R10,000.00 /month
Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
Personal Assistant: 3 years (Required)
Bloemfontein, Free State (Required)