Odi District Hopsital is hiring Cleaners to fill vacant positions to help in the cleaning activities in the health facility.
- Grade 9 or Abet level 4.
- One year of Hospital experience in cleaning will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work under pressure and work shifts.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Must be willing to learn and use different cleaning equipment and detergents.
- Having knowledge of waste management and infection control will be an advantage.
- Possess physical strength, be in good health and able to cope with the physical demands of the post.
- Willing to work day and night duty.
The first preference will be given to E.P.W.P under Gauteng Department Health.
- Perform routine cleaning service.
- Cleaning of wards, offices, windows, showers, toilets, passages, lifts, etc.
- Empty dustbins, wash and strip the floors and apply polish.
- Be prepared to rotate within the scope of work.
- Adherence to the separation of waste and infection control procedures.
- Packing of clean linen in the wards.
- Operating heavy-duty/ cleaning machines.
- Changing of curtains, cleaning of spillage, beds, and mattresses.
- Cleaning of all fridges.
- Collection of waste containers and perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Cleaning of equipment after use.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Baloyi G.S or Mr. Makgale LL Tel No: (012) 725 2343
Kindly forward your application to Odi District Hospital, Klipgat road, Mabopane, HR Section or be posted to Odi District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane.0190.
POST 38/188: CLEANERS (X10 POSTS)
REF NO: ODI/20/1/2020/07
Directorate: Support Services
SALARY R102 534 per annum
Center: ODI District Hospital