Unisa’s Short Learning Programme applications and registrations for 2020 second semester are open.
You can now apply and register for Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes for 2020 second semester.
You will be able to do so until 24 July.
The last day for payment is 31 July.
Who can apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission.
- First-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification
- Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space
The online application excludes courses offered by the following Centres.
- Centre of Business Management
- Centre for Blended-learning Studies